C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

TelePlay

$600.00

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #183 is HarrySmith who with the 7th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $450.00 to give him his 5th auction contest win. It's been a while since HarrySmith won (#130) but it is a testament to twocvbloke's adage of you have to be in it to win it, so, a big congratulations go out to HarrySmith for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up another rung in the Contest Standings.

Once again we see a noted collector placing his one and only auction bid 5 seconds before the auction ended to take the phone home. That bid beat out one other last second sniper who placed their one and only bid 2 seconds before it ended but that bid did not exceed the winners higher offer. The last few seconds saw 3 last second bids raising the price dramatically. In the end, h***m ( 1206 ) took the phone home for $456.55. The phone was listed at $89.00 and over the 10 days, attracted 7 bidders placing 11 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 183 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

HarrySmith

Thank you...Thank you very much! I will check the mail for my winnings! It has been a while since I got one of these, I almost gave up guessing but you are right, gotta be in it!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"