News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Halloween

Started by Dennis Markham, October 31, 2009, 12:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

The kids will have temperatures in the mid 40's for Trick-or-Treating here tonight, dry but very windy.  It feels like Halloween with fallen leaves everywhere.  I hope everyone has fun.  Don't eat too many of those little candy bars!

JorgeAmely

Very creative Dennis. I didn't know you had an orange phone.
Jorge

Dan/Panther

Great display. Rightb up my alley.
Happy Halloween everyone.
I was going to make a display, but Cactus looked out of place.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dennis Markham

Dan, I think the idea for orange and black together came from you a while back.  If cactus is part of Halloween in your neck of the woods, then let's see it!  It would be fun to see scenes from all over the place.

Jorge, I bought that a while back when prices were higher.  It's a Stromberg Carlson.  I've been seeing a lot of orange ones on eBay lately.

By the way, the leaves came from my front yard (I picked out the best ones).  There are plenty more where those came from!  We had gusts to 40 miles per hour last night and sustained about 10-15 today.  Hopefully my neighbor will get them all when the wind finally settles.  :)

bingster

Very nice, Dennis.  It looks like an old telephone company advertising image. 

Happy Halloween to all!
= DARRIN =

AET

Happy Halloween from Wisconsin.  Anybody watching "Halloween" today?
- Tom

Dan/Panther

Happy Halloween from the High Desert in Sunny Southern California.
82 Degrees today, slight breeze, clear skies.
D/P

Dennis Markham

Nice shot, thanks Dan.  Trick-or-Treat is over here on the East side of town.  I had just over 70 kids come to the door.  Looks like I'm going to have to munch the left-overs! 

The Municipality blows a whistle to start the Trick-or-Treating at 6:00PM and then again to end it at 8:00PM.

Phonesrfun

A town of whistle-blowers!
-Bill G

Bill Cahill

"Casper the friendly ghost. The friendliest ghost you know. Though parents fright, and, begin with fight, the children all love him so..... He always says "Hello", and, he's really glad to meet ya. No matter where they go he's kind to every living creature. Grown-ups don't understand, but, children all love him so. The kids all know that he loves them so.
Casper the friendly ghost!"
Bill Cahill  ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

bwanna

HAPPY HALL-O-WEEN!   out gadding about today. enjoyed seeing employees in costume at all the stores. miss having little ones to dress up :)

nice photo shoots dennis & d/p. thx :D
donna

McHeath

Happy Halloween to all.  We've had an unusually slow year of trick or treaters, don't know why the slowdown this year.  I mean, what's not to like, you get to go to everyones house and most of them give you free candy.

Craig T

Quote from: McHeath on October 31, 2009, 11:15:51 PM
Happy Halloween to all.  We've had an unusually slow year of trick or treaters, don't know why the slowdown this year.  I mean, what's not to like, you get to go to everyones house and most of them give you free candy.

Happy Halloween All! From The U.P. of Michgan .... Brrrrr its cold up here!

Dennis Markham

Welcome for the Forum Craig!  It's nice that yet another part of Michigan is represented. 

Dan/Panther

Gheez Guys, is everyone on this forum from Michigan ??? ::) :o ;D
You should change your state motto to
"Michigan, The State of Discarded Phones"

D/P