News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Protel and Elcotel Rate Table Files

Started by sam1968, September 03, 2019, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam1968

I am in need of Protel and Elcotel Rate Table Files I have the Protel and Elcotel software all set up I just need the rate files to get my payphones programmed.

Thanks

tallrick

Amazing there is still a website for this. I am surprised that no one ever would have made a template or even GUI based software to do it right on your own system.

peterc

Question: that website is still working, but is the NPA-NXX list still maintained? Is it possible that some new NXX is not added and while trying to call certain numbers, one will get "please try again" announcement?
Besides that, do the Inter/Intra State & LATA terms still make any sense, while the actual rates are flat (with the exception of Canada, maybe Hawaii)?

Contempra

Quote from: sam1968 on September 03, 2019, 11:50:05 AMI am in need of Protel and Elcotel Rate Table Files I have the Protel and Elcotel software all set up I just need the rate files to get my payphones programmed . Thanks

Sorry, I have no knowledge in 'Payphones' I would not be of any use to you in this kind of telephones. Good luck