and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

11th Northern California Show 2013, November 9

Started by teka-bb, July 27, 2013, 02:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teka-bb

11th Northern California Show
Saturday, November 9, 2013

The show hours are from 8:00 AM till Noon.
Setup starts at 7:30 AM (Table holders only)

St Francis Episcopal Church
1205 Pine Ave (corner of Pine and Newport)
San Jose, CA

Simple Directions: Use Yahoo Maps or other internet based map service.
The church is located in the vicinity of Hamilton East, past Bascom and Meridian.
Hamilton East becomes Pine after crossing Meridian.

Admission $2 - Tables $10 Payable in Advance
Mail table fee to: G.Goff, 3805 Spurr Cr, Brea, CA 92823

There will be a silent auction at 11:30 AM so bring those items
you would like to donate to the clubs or sell for yourself.
For more information,

contact Gary at 714 528-3561 or
714-928-6352 or email: gdgoff@gmail.com

- or -
Hal Belden, 408-377-5864
email: hal@guitarshowcase.com

Coffee and donuts provided. Donations appreciated

NEW FEATURE: In keeping with our charter to educate collectors,
please consider bringing one or more of your very favorite telephone items
to display on special tables set aside for that purpose.
We will have large cards for you to use in identifying your display item.
=============================================
Regards,

Remco, JKL Museum of Telephony Curator

JKL Museum of Telephony: http://jklmuseum.com/
TCI Library: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/

Russ Kirk

My wife Kathy and I will attend this show. 
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Russ Kirk

See you at the San Jose phone show tomorrow!
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

AE_Collector

I know that I have been saying it for years now but one of these years I am going to make it to this show as well as the Southern California show. It won't be much longer now that I have retired.

Have a great time and buy some AE's for me!

Terry

Contempra

Unfortunatly. I won't be there :( to far from me . but it should be interesting.  for those who will go, you have the chance...

kleinkaliber

I went! Saw some very interesting things. Came home with a Western Electric 301 wall phone. Now that I'm home, I wish I had bought a couple other items I saw, but that'll leave something for next year! Great show.

Contempra

well, if you live in USA, especialy near an event like this, its okay but I live in a province of Canada and this event was in California and I could not go there.

Denis.

Contempra

oh my God !,, I did not even saw that the message was old and dated from July...ouff

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

Contempra

okay tallguy if it'S in USA, too far from me.. ;)

AE_Collector

Teka-bb (Remco) posted the show info in July and it was for this show...today. California has two shows, one in LA in the spring and this one in San Jose in the fall.

Remco lives in the Netherlands and lately he doesn't miss many of the California shows. He must live on a different bus route than you Contempra!

Terry

Contempra

Terry...........what you need to know my friend, is that I have probably not the same financial resources as this member...do not forget it... otherwise, I too if my finances allow me, I'd probably go to these events...

AE_Collector

Completely undestood Contempra. I am a lot closer to the shows than you, about 950 miles to SJ or 1250 miles to LA but I still haven't been to either of these shows myself. I hope to get to one soon though.

Terry

WesternElectricBen

I wish there was a phone show near MN. We have been going to Lancaster for the last 2 years, and the reason why we go their is I have met some really cool collectors and like to talk to them. And because it is right after school year ends.

Or I wish there were more shows in the middle of the summer.

Ben

Russ Kirk

Quote from: AE_Collector on November 09, 2013, 01:14:28 AM
I know that I have been saying it for years now but one of these years I am going to make it to this show as well as the Southern California show. It won't be much longer now that I have retired.

Have a great time and buy some AE's for me!

T Terry

There was a real nice and perfect Red AE 50 i was considering.  While i did have about $1k in my budget to spend,  I passed on the red AE 50. He wanted $2k, too much for my budget.  While there were many good phones to buy,  most of them i already had in my collection.  So i left spending only $30.  Maybe i will find some good items at the next show.

I will visit the JKL museum tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing this amazing collection.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI