News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Panasonic KX-TDA30 HYBRID IP-PBX

Started by FABphones, January 21, 2019, 10:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FABphones

Since we no longer have a landline, and after reading several 616 threads I decided a Panasonic was the way to go re testing.

I did a bit of research as to the models available on this side of the water (EU) and chose this, a refurb Panasonic KX-TDA30 HYBRID IP-PBX (sold with its software).

The manuals have been added here: http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=20887

It will be arriving in the next week or two and then I'm handing it over to Mr F for installation as this is his area of expertise. I have a big ask with this one, this model does a lot of cool things and I'd like to get many of them operational.

I'll keep you posted with some detail during/after installation. Hopefully it should be completed by end Feb/March. Meantime, here are stock photos of the two pieces on their way.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

FABphones

Had a bit of luck with this one. I thought I was buying refurb and it has turned up wrapped and brand new in its original box. Very pleased (it is black ;D looks a tad blue in the photo). Just waiting for the controller to arrive next...
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble