News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New to the forum and introducing myself.

Started by Just4Phones, May 12, 2010, 07:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just4Phones

I'm going to guess the light blue princess is a 1963? Am I right?

Close...it's  a '62

Dan/Panther

Joel;
You've got some nice 10 button ones there.
I'm thinking I want one of those speaker phones also.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

John S

Joel,

Welcome to the site......

Very nice phones........

john

HarrySmith

Hi Joel,

Welcome! I am a recent member here also and have only been into phones for about 1 1/2 years. I too had a 500 in my bedroom when I was 15, only I was paying for it, not my parents so I went with standard, no extra cost ,Black. I am also into the hardwired stuff, particularly WE, looking fo those "soft" 500's also!

Harry
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

stub

Hi Just4Phones,
                          Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice bunch of phones , show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!     stub1953
Kenneth Stubblefield

Just4Phones

Quote from: stub1953 on May 15, 2010, 04:36:49 PM
Hi Just4Phones,
                          Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice bunch of phones , show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!     stub1953

Here you go  ;)  It's nice to see others that appreciate these old phones.  Most of my friends say ewwww why would you want those smelly old things?  They have no idea do they ;D

JorgeAmely

Welcome to the forum.

Don't hesitate to take pictures of all your phones and showcase them here.

Are you into woodworking also? I see you did a very nice job with the space saver phone. The back board looks very nice.

Jorge

Just4Phones

Quote from: JorgeAmely on May 15, 2010, 10:30:39 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Don't hesitate to take pictures of all your phones and showcase them here.

Are you into woodworking also? I see you did a very nice job with the space saver phone. The back board looks very nice.

Thanks for the welcome.  No I got these at Walmart in the crafts section.  All I had to do was stain them.  I have all my wall phones attached to these so I don't have to put so many holes in the walls.   ;)

Bill Cahill

Sorry. I haven't been around much. Setting up my newest display room.
Welcome aboard!
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

McHeath

Welcome to the forum!  I'm partial to the 10 buttons, and you have some nice examples.  And the black Trimline with round buttons is rather rare as well from what I know. 

And don't worry, I get the same reaction about my old phones from people, utter and complete bewilderment as to why I'd have any interest at all in them. 

Then they will proceed to expound on whatever it is that they are deeply interested in.