"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

2 Radios for sale Zenith and G3 Late 50's to 60's

Started by WesternElectricBen, May 16, 2013, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

Hello,
In effort to make more space and to have more money for phones I decided I need to sell these too radios, they both work well. The tube Zenith sounds good so does the Solid State GE.

I know the Zenith is a F615b though I'm not sure how much its worth but it sure does look cool to me.. If their was major dammage it was shown in the pictures. There are scratches on the case but can be buffed out I just didn't because I didn't want to. If your interested to buying one or both of them please P.M. me, or if you just want to tell me model number, what they are worth individuality etc. That would be great!!

Here is a older presentation I made of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RHZ2D_-MQk

Thank you,
Ben

Mr. Bones

Ben,

Did these sell off yet? I noticed that you had a video on youtube of them, clearly demonstrating to all that these are working radios... thought that might help advertise them.

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: Mr. Bones on May 23, 2013, 06:08:45 PM
Ben,

Did these sell off yet? I noticed that you had a video on youtube of them, clearly demonstrating to all that these are working radios... thought that might help advertise them.

Best regards!

Ah, yes. Thank you for watching that. I will make sure to include that video.
Ben