News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

phonesfromthepast

Started by wds, June 26, 2014, 10:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

I'm having some interesting conversations with this vendor on Ebay.  Trying to get some pictures of an item they have on Ebay - the picture they posted is blurred, and there is only one.  They seem reluctant to provide any additional information about the item which seems odd.  The ebay listing says the item is in NJ, but the emails I get are from WI.  I was wondering if this guy is actually a PhoneCo vendor.  Also, after I expressed interest in the item the price went from $60 BIN to $85 BIN, which kind of pisses me off.  I notice a negative feedback for this guy for the exact same stunt.
Dave

WesternElectricBen

Sounds pretty scummy..

Ben

Doug Rose

Dave...can you post the auction number?...Doug
Kidphone

wds

Item #171333121677

I just looked this ringer up on Phoneco and they use the exact same picture and model #, so I think I just answered my question about the relationship between PhoneCo and Phonesfromthepast.   Should have known. 
Dave

wds

I purchased one from Etsy that's complete, even has the back cover, for $40.  All worked out for the best. 
Dave

BDM

On a side note, I recently had a seller do the same thing once I expressed serious interest, the price went up. No sale!!
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Babybearjs

I was browsing the website and it really looks like this person is reselling Phoneco stock. I noticed that they have a lot of 1A and 1A1 parts and they want a lot for them... Phoneco has sold out on a lot of their KTU's and now I see this... Interesting... what was selling for $10.00 is now $28.00.... talk about making money.... does anyone know who this person is??
John