News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Goodbye and Hello

Started by Adam, May 28, 2011, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Hi, friends!  Just a quick post to let you all know that I've officially changed my real-life name.  I'm no longer Dave Haber, my name is now Adam Forrest.

To reflect my new identity, instead of masstel, I'm now known on this system as simply Adam.

You might notice all my old posts have been updated to reflect my new system user name.  Thanks very much to Dennis for his help with making the change!

Hope it doesn't get too confusing!  Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!

-Adam
Adam Forrest
Los Angeles Telephone - A proud part of the global C*Net System
C*Net 1-383-4820

AE_Collector

Hi Adam:

Doesn't the witness protection program prefer you not give your new and old name out together like this!

I have a couple of questions re the ebaY Handles list. You can answer here, not answer at all or PM me if you like.

Your old ebaY Handle has likely changed as well I'm guessing. Likewise your email address included on the Handles list as well as the one I used to distribute new copies of the handles list to you.

Thanks Adam...

Terry

Adam

No witness protection.  Witless protection, maybe.  :)

There are several reasons for the change, but mainly it is to bring my personal life into track with my professional life was a writer, where I have been using this other name.

As you can imagine, there's lots to do to change names everywhere.  I haven't addressed changing my eBay identity yet.   Please PM me and we'll get those other details sorted out...
Adam Forrest
Los Angeles Telephone - A proud part of the global C*Net System
C*Net 1-383-4820

deedubya3800

Names changes are fun. When I got married, I took my wife's last name because I was tired of being at the end of the lunch line.