Main Menu

This speaks for itself

Started by Phonesrfun, December 03, 2013, 04:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Somewhat on topic....

-Bill G

WEBellSystemChristian

So true... They forgot to add spiderweb cracks at each corner of the iPhone, might as well, since that's what every phone owned by a kid my age and younger looks like... :-\
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

WesternElectricBen

Hehe, you got that right.

Yes, being of the population I do have a cell phone, but unlike lots of people I am not on it all day.

Text to my mom or dad, check an email once in a while, and phone forum.

Christian is right, it was only today that I noticed three people at school that cracked their phone screen. Maybe its the fact they are too stupid to use a case?

Ben 

Contempra

This kind of stuff is expensive if you don't know how use them properly.

WEBellSystemChristian

Everyone at my school feels so humiliated if their phone is a month or so old, while my cell phone has been going strong for 3 and a half years now, no cracks, chips, scrapes, glitches, etc. It seems like this forum is doing what the rest of the phone society is trying to avoid, collect the oldest, dirtiest, and best project phones you can find, for a cheap price ;)
Christian Petterson

twocvbloke

My mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) is still as shiny as it was when I first unwrapped it 10 months ago, no cracks, chips, scratches or broken glass (mostly cos Samsung uses a tough glass on their screens, unlike apple who just used whatever plate glass they could buy cheaply), and I'm not on it every day either, nothing more anti-social than being glued to a social network on a mobile phone... :D

WesternElectricBen

I agree with Christian, again,

I am still "rocking" my "older" cell phone presently 3 years old. There is nothing wrong with it, maybe just a bit slower than the new models but I don't mind.

Where my brother buys a new phone the day he can upgrade. I guess, people just don't have anything to do with there lives today, and need to was some time..

Ben

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: twocvbloke on December 03, 2013, 06:08:06 PM
My mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) is still as shiny as it was when I first unwrapped it 10 months ago, no cracks, chips, scratches or broken glass (mostly cos Samsung uses a tough glass on their screens, unlike apple who just used whatever plate glass they could buy cheaply), and I'm not on it every day either, nothing more anti-social than being glued to a social network on a mobile phone... :D

Isn't that ironic, being antisocial on a social network?

Ben

WEBellSystemChristian

Next time one of my friends tells me that they can't stand how slow their smart phone is, I'll just brag about how fast our 1920s Western Electric Candlestick is. 8)
Christian Petterson

twocvbloke

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on December 03, 2013, 06:09:39 PMIsn't that ironic, being antisocial on a social network?

Yep, it's why I'm not part of them, forums are enough online socialness for me, only without the annoying update messages pinging and poking and all that nonsense... :P

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: twocvbloke on December 03, 2013, 06:22:34 PM
Quote from: WesternElectricBen on December 03, 2013, 06:09:39 PMIsn't that ironic, being antisocial on a social network?

Yep, it's why I'm not part of them, forums are enough online socialness for me, only without the annoying update messages pinging and poking and all that nonsense... :P

You've gotten that right, I cannot stand social sites. I don't care if people made a good looking meal or what they are doing at the moment..

Ben