News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

>>>SOLD<<< Plastic 302. Make offer.

Started by HarrySmith, April 14, 2019, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Just finished putting this plastic 302 back together. It was pretty nasty but cleaned up nicely. It is a bit of a frankenphone with a NE base, a lot of WE parts & a red stripe ringer. I added a WE fat coiled handset cord form 1955 and a connecting block to the line cord. Just plug it in & use it. Looks good, displays well and works great! Make me an offer before it goes off to eBay.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

markosjal

Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

It looks impeccably clean inside. I've never seen one that nice.
KEN

Babybearjs

Congratulations on the sale! I've been sending mine to family to enjoy! all mine have the cloth cordage that I got from OPW.  but all the same they were designed to last forever! (Providing one takes care of it!) love mine! I have some 307's and some 357's I want to sell in pairs... anyone looking?
John

HarrySmith

Quote from: Key2871 on August 31, 2019, 02:44:48 PM
It looks impeccably clean inside. I've never seen one that nice.
Thanks. That's how I like to do it, as you can tell I remove evrything I can and clean it all. I even put the screws & small metal bits into a tumbler to clean them up and polish the gongs. My wife always asks me "why do you spend all that time cleaning & polishing the insides? Nobody will ever see them." Maybe not but I know!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"