News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Brimfield

Started by Doug Rose, May 14, 2013, 05:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Brimfield opened today, one of the great antique shows. I had to work, but Jan got there when it opened. She walked fro 9-4. This is her haul for under $210. Really great bower-barff stick with ringer and the WE headset. Almost perfect WE 202 with a great 5 bar. 10 button pink princess (NO FADES...NO CORDS :'( ). Metal North, bakelite North, two 302s. Great AE40 with chrome bands, WE Red TT and a rust color trim line.

Anyone have a nice set of pink hard wire cords??

She done good....Doug
Kidphone

LarryInMichigan

That's about as much as I find in three or fours years of flea markets for about 1/5 the price >:(.

There is a seller with NOS cord, including pink, on ebay now: ebay link.  Check out his other items.

Larry

Doug Rose

thanks Larry...I'll check it out. Still in my work clothes, had to check out the stick. I opened the subset and it had a modular cord attached. I plugged it in and it ring and the stick is fully functional. Both North's work.

The student has become the master! She is amazing...Doug
Kidphone

poplar1

That particular cord (D4BH-59) goes from the phone to the wall. For the G-3 handset, you need a H4CJ-59.
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Doug Rose

Quote from: poplar1 on May 14, 2013, 07:46:30 PM
That particular cord (D4BH-59) goes from the phone to the wall. For the G-3 handset, you need a H4CJ-59.
thanks David.

Does anyone have a hard wired curly and line cord for sale or trade?...Doug
Kidphone

poplar1

Hopefully for less than $44?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130883041173

AE40FAN

Nice finds!  I never see a 10 button phone on ebay go for less than a 100 dollars.  I bet even with cut cords.   

poplar1

Here's the BSP for the 1702B (10-button Princess). It shows a D5AK mounting cord and H4CJ handset cord.

http://bellsystempractices.org/500-/502-/502-702-100-i01_1970-03-01.pdf

Thanks to Frank Harrell for putting these on the internet.
bellsystempractices.org