News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

2019 Maitland, FL - Telephone Show

Started by dc4code, January 15, 2019, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dc4code

Who will be coming to the Maitland, FL Telephone show this year?

I know I am!

January 19, 2019
From 8:00-3:00 (People CAN Come at 7 to set up their tables.)
Winter 'Get-Away' Florida
Antique Telephone / Insulator Show

Germaine Marvel Building
210 W. Packwood Ave,
Maitland, Florida

Contact Paul Miklua
(407) 365-4686
wecoman@bellsouth.net

I would really like to meet you all there!

HarrySmith

I am planning on being there! Hopefully nothing changes. My Mother-In-Law is down for the winter so I never know what the plans are. It's a 3 hour drive for me but I have done it before. I usually leave early morning, 2-3 AM for a couple of reasons. One to get there as it starts, best buys then. Also to avoid traffic. Hope to see some of you there!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

dc4code

Quote from: HarrySmith on January 15, 2019, 06:56:41 AM
I am planning on being there! Hopefully nothing changes. My Mother-In-Law is down for the winter so I never know what the plans are. It's a 3 hour drive for me but I have done it before. I usually leave early morning, 2-3 AM for a couple of reasons. One to get there as it starts, best buys then. Also to avoid traffic. Hope to see some of you there!

Cool! I guess I will see you there!

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

I have to skip it this year. Last week I  did consider a $29.00 ticket ( that day only price) from CO to Orlando. I would of bought it, but I had just bought a car the previous week. The car was a spur of the moment purchase.
I am planning on attending the Indiana show, it is on my birthday, and it is after my vacation gets reloaded.
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

compubit

I was going to try and make it, but unfortunately, i'm Traveling to Dallas nearly every other weekend for family matters (parents getting older...).

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

MADhouseTelephone

I made it! I don't usually know if I will make a show until a day or two before, but I made it.
ADavid, MADhouse Telephone

HarrySmith

I was there too. I did not meet you, or did I? Did you have a table?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

kleenax

Quote from: HarrySmith on January 22, 2019, 07:08:27 AM
I was there too. I did not meet you, or did I? Did you have a table?
Anyone get any PHOTOS??
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

HarrySmith

OOPS! Sorry, I did not think to take any. Somebody from one of the clubs should be posting pictures. As soon as they do I will post here.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

dc4code

I took a video of the show and of the SxS.