News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

BK Precision 1045/1050 Telephone Tester - Sightings!

Started by AE_Collector, July 30, 2014, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

Maybe a bit Self Serving as I am looking for a BK Precision 1045/1050 Tester hopefully at a Bargain Price but looking through the various posts here on CRPF there is likely always someone watching for one to show up.

So, I will make this topic easy to find, Sticky up near the top of the Teleohone Tools Board. Anyone who has one that they no longer need or want OR any sightings on eBay or elsewhere that are a reasonable price should be posted here for whomever happens to be looking for one at the time.

At any given moment in time they are listed on eBay but typically they seem quite high priced. There are four 1045's on eBay at the moment ranging from $165 to $300 and there is one 1050 (located in Israel) for $169 but shipping to North America is $139. So, no need to post them all here, maybe just 1045's priced at $100 or lower and 1050's that are $150 or lower. 1045's have been seen selling for  $50-$60 and 1050's for $100 over the last couple of years.

Terry

xxx2fan

If anyone is looking 1050 on ebay now. starting bid 19.00 about.

Russ Kirk

??? Huh?
I'm confused, your message does not make sense. Please clarify.....
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

HarrySmith

Translation:
For anyone who might be interested there is a BK 1050 on eBay right now. Starting at $19.00.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Phonesrfun

we should have a shorter link and photos.  Otherwise, when the eBay photos expire, we have no reference, 

Isn't there a way to just put the item number after www.ebay.com for a shorter URL?
-Bill G

HarrySmith

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231329685546

This one works. You have to have the "itm" before the number.

And a picture.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

twocvbloke

Does it have a companion named Scratchy?  ;D

oldguy

Did any body here buy these testers?
Gary

SUnset2

After he dropped the price, I snagged one of them.  Not dirt cheap, but it should be an easier way to troubleshoot phones.  I have been using a Teletrainer as a line simulator, but this should be more accurate and more convenient.  Thanks for pointing it out; If I hadn't joined this forum, I wouldn't have known that such a thing existed.

oldguy

I paid about $50 a couple of years ago. I keep an eye on them on eBay & like Terry said most of the sellers are asking close to $300. I don't know if they are selling though.
Gary

Key2871

Terry, if you're still looking... I have a NICE 1045B that I'm looking to sell. Works fine no issues at all.
Let me know.... Ken
KEN