News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

ALL SOLD! Western Electric Number Card Holder Rings for Sale

Started by Desert Phone Guy, February 19, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desert Phone Guy

I have available several Western Electric Metal Number Card Holder Rings.  These came from D-1 Oval Desk Phones and 302/354 sets.

$5 each, discounts on quantity, plus shipping.

Steve Cole

AE_Collector

Haf

Steve
me too :)

in need of about 4 or 5 of those black painted metal ones. If you would ship to Germany, I would be very pleased. Please pm me with the details. If I rethink, maybe if you have, I should take some more for reserve, as shipping is quite expensive, so it would make more sense to just send more with one shipment.

Haf

Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

AE_Collector

If  shipping little items like this to Germany is still expensive, Steve can probably mail them first class for a couple $ to my PO box and I can add them to the package I have to send you. Just an option if overall it saves you some shipping $.

Terry

poplar1

Quote from: AE_Collector on February 20, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
If  shipping little items like this to Germany is still expensive, Steve can probably mail them first class for a couple $ to my PO box and I can add them to the package I have to send you. Just an option if overall it saves you some shipping $.

Terry

From GA to Canada = $10.00 USD minimum ($8.55 for EBay label) up to 8 oz. 1st class international

From GA to Germany = $14 minimum (up to 8 oz.) 1st class international

Within US = $3.50 (1 oz.), $3.75 (8 oz.) 1st Class package
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

HarrySmith

How many do you have? I would be intersted in a few also.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"