News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

December 7th, 1941 - A Date Which Will Live In Infamy - F.D. R.

Started by Dennis Markham, December 07, 2009, 12:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanna

d/p ...nothing

i liked your story. i was glad dennis said he did not see the link. i thought it was just me :o
donna

Dan/Panther

Bwanna;
What I meant was, what difference or bearing does it have on your being stupid or not, whether he posted the link or not.. I guess it didn't come across right in my post. :o :o :o :o
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

donna

Dan/Panther

Bwanna;
You are right, I have crossed a line, and publicly apologize for my very uncalled for behavior. Sometimes humor only seems humorous to the author.
I have the utmost respect for you, and fully know you are not stupid. I will say that this makes me feel rather stupid.... :(

I worked with a guy that, if you did something, that was in his opinion, above normal in a positive way, he would remark; "Gee! I guess you aren't too stupid." I guess some of that mentality has stuck to me, and after 60 years it's just hard to get over, hanging in a rather rough crowd.
I will say in my defense, that I will NEVER publicly say something to demean a person, I will always save that for private communication, unless of course the other person shoots first.
So I would like to say for the record, if I offend ANYONE by my words, please understand that you may have misunderstood my intentions.
Now on the other hand, if you get a flaming private message from me, I probably meant it.
Very Humble at this time.
D/P

bwanna

honestly, dan, no offense taken.  didn't you see the the stick my tongue out at you icon ??? :) ;D :D ;) 8)
donna

Dan/Panther

Donna;
I know you are a much greater person than that. ;)
D/P

JorgeAmely

Jorge

Dan/Panther