"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Telephone Collections on my Multiply Site

Started by mienaichizu, February 19, 2009, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mienaichizu

McHeath

Nicely done.  You have a very interesting collection, all those phones from Europe and Asia that we don't see as much here in the States.  I also like how you displayed them, good use of color and light.  My own collection is not nearly as diverse, or exotic.

HobieSport

Nice telephones, Ramil, and it's nice to see all of your telephones on one site.  I guess my favorites of your phones are the LM Ericson, the Denken, and the Siemens and Halsks.  But that is just because I prefer dial phones and the "deco" designs. Thanks for showing them all too us. :)

Dennis Markham

You do have some interesting telephones.  I especially like the ones in Ivory color.  My favorite has to be the non-dial Denken.  Thank you for sharing those with us.

mienaichizu

thanks Matt and Dennis. The Denken phone is also one of my favorite. I also like deco styling

Ellen

The Denken could be shown on the googie car page!  It is very aerodynamic.

HobieSport

Quote from: Ellen
The Denken could be shown on the googie car page!  It is very aerodynamic.

It does look pretty fast, almost as if Raymond Lowey designed it.
(Ramil, I hope it's okay to post this.  If not just let me know and I'll delete it. :))
-Matt

BDM

Hobie, I'm beginning to believe you could pull up an actual real photo of the last supper :o
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

HobieSport

Quote from: BDM
Hobie, I'm beginning to believe you could pull up an actual real photo of the last supper :o
No problem, Brian! ;D

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

mienaichizu

Quote from: BDM on March 01, 2009, 06:45:39 PM

its ok matt, I like it! ;D

McHeath

Our Hobie man is getting kinda creepy with his amazing ability to find pictures of everything anything mentions.  Let's try an experiment, can you find a picture of Joe Stalin using an American phone?

mienaichizu

Quote from: McHeath on March 02, 2009, 09:40:13 PM
Our Hobie man is getting kinda creepy with his amazing ability to find pictures of everything anything mentions.  Let's try an experiment, can you find a picture of Joe Stalin using an American phone?

give it a try matt! ;D