"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

2 More AE Phones

Started by stub, January 12, 2011, 12:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Hey Guys & Gals,
                         I have two more AE 's coming in the mail. I won another AE 95 Panel phone and got a AE 81 with 2 exclusion keys.  More pictures when they get here.   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AE_Collector

Ken: I almost sent you that link to the AE 95 panelphone on ebaY. Looks as though you found it anyway. Now you have a spare facemat as well!

Terry

stub

Terry,
          Thanks. There's not much that I don't see on e-bay. Now all I need, on the 95 Panel phones, is a Touch Call !!!!!!!!!!  I wonder where one might be??? ::)    stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AE_Collector

Quote from: stub1953 on January 12, 2011, 12:15:43 PM
Terry,
          Thanks. There's not much that I don't see on e-bay. Now all I need, on the 95 Panel phones, is a Touch Call !!!!!!!!!!  I wonder where one might be??? ::)    stub

It must be pretty easy to convert one to TC. Just need a touchpad and some sort of angle brackets to mount it. Of course you are on your own to come up with face mats for it. I have 1 Touch Call and 2 Rotary Panel Phones. I guess I could compare the two to see what the differences are.

Terry

stub

Terry,

::)
                                           ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!! P I C T U R E S !!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D, of the touch call 95 phone, would be very nice.                                     ::)                               stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Bob3470

That black set might be an 85 H.  I did a search but couldnt find anything.

AE_Collector

Hi Bob, welcome to the rotary forum! Glad to see another AE phone guy on here!

The AE 85 that I have has a rotary switch on the lower left corner to select between the two available lines. I think that there are several variations on the AE 81's though with different numbers and types of switches up in the cradle area.

Terry

Bob3470