News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

eBay Handles List

Started by Doug Rose, March 29, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Terry...I know it a lot of work. I know the bid codes change. I still look at at five or six times a day. Just happend with the Blue 302. I knew the two top bidders because of your list. Just asking.....it is such a great tool.....Doug
Kidphone

AE_Collector

Yeah I hear you Doug. It was frustrating as I got at it and did a full update last November or December and then within a day of sending it I started to notice some of the bid codes changing. This rendered all the work I had done virtually a waste and it much have been just before we headed out on a month long cruise in November/December and I was out of time to figure out just what was up.

Since then I haven't even gone back in to look at what they did and whether everyone's codes changed or not. Do you or anyone else know if all the codes were changed?

I would like to say that I will get back at it before too long and I may but no promises at the moment. Updating the bid codes literally takes a week of working on it for maybe 4 or 5 hours a day. And it is best to do the update as fast as possible and get it distributed since the bid numbers go out of date like a gallon of milk left out in the sun!

Terry

HarrySmith

I use it a lot also. We all appreciate the work you put into it, I for one want to say thanks. Nobody else, including myself, is willing to even give it a try!

Thanks Terry!!!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Terry....all I see have remained the same. I guess by the increased feedback from your last update. To me its a great tool and for you a HUGE undertaking. I just wanted you to know your work is greatly appreciated....many thanks....Doug
Kidphone