News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I know it’s sacreligious...

Started by Sigmaz, February 11, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigmaz

I hurt me a little to tear it apart and repurpose it but I figured if I came here and confessed my sins I'd be forgiven.

On the side I do some coding and I built the first iteration of this project for an escape room..
Well, since it's semi public domain now, I guess I've built this version for everyone...

http://www.instructables.com/id/RotaryLockSD3-the-BEST-Rotary-Phone-PuzzleControll

It's interesting to say the least. I'm sure someone will find a use for it.  ???

Pourme

~

Most of that went way over my head but....

I love what you did with 867-5309!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

kb3pxr

Model 500s do make for good maker project platforms, in fact I have been helping someone with a 2500 project (who ironically learned that what he's doing is easier with a 500). He had actually figured out how to re-wire it (4 party and polarity reversal without polarity guard) without the applicable BSPs (he couldn't thank me enough when I linked the BSPs to him).

Access to the BSPs are rather critical when doing these projects. In fact someone the other week was asking on here about a line powered LED conversion for a Princess phone. Using the 500 type wiring diagram on the form (needed more info about what was inside the network), the Princess and Trimline BSPs, I was able to devise the conversion by reverse engineering the Trimline and finding the appropriate points on the Princess network (hence the need for 500 diagram which show internal network components to cross reference to the Trimline BSP) to connect the Princess conversion.