News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

In The Dark

Started by Dennis Markham, January 17, 2009, 11:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

I just thought I'd make a general announcement regarding items discussed in this topic area---General Discussions.  Until five minutes ago I have never had access to this area and have not seen one posting going all the way back to September.  It was simply a computer glitch with the software on Mark's end where a box had not been checked for this topic, through no fault of his.

Anyway I have ten pages of topics to catch up on and will eventually weed through them.  I'm sure that by now of course most of it is old news.  Last night Bill Cahill sent me a link to his posting about his 302 and it kept telling me I didn't have access to the area.  Mark Stevens checked this for me and discovered the glitch.  In the past when I logged on to the Home page I got all topics EXCEPT "General Discussion".

Attached is a photo of what I saw when I logged on.

So too bad for you all now 'cause I'll be responding to posts in the section now!

Dennis

Bill Cahill

Interesting. I didn't know people could be blocked from individual forums.  Well, glad it's working for you now.
I did get some distressing news from seller this morning.
He said that after I bought it, he "discovered" a crack in the front.
He asked me what to do. I responded what I wanted, and, said I still want the phone. I'm waiting for a reply.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Wow that was strange, last night when Bill asked me about his link, and that you couldn't see it, I checked and it worked fine. I never thought of a forum glitch !

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Mark Stevens

Quote from: Bill Cahill on January 17, 2009, 11:36:06 AM
Interesting. I didn't know people could be blocked from individual forums. 

It's true, Bill.  One day D/P might tell you about all the wild forums we don't give you access to!!!  :D

Dan/Panther

Mark;
Don't forget our chatroom later !
D/P

Bill Cahill

Quote from: Dan/Panther on January 17, 2009, 06:04:33 PM
Mark;
Don't forget our chatroom later !
D/P

Dip Pan, I've heard all about your wild video parties on line with Mark, and, the others... I mean, really. A contest to see who has the nicest G string?  :o
Bill Cahill  ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

bingster

That's outta line.  I won that contest!!!
= DARRIN =

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bingster on January 17, 2009, 08:47:10 PM
That's outta line.  I won that contest!!!

fair and square...
D/p

McHeath

QuoteI mean, really. A contest to see who has the nicest G string

No no, it was a G handset string contest. 

BDM

Well, that explains your lack of participation in this forum. Thought you were just "bored" ;D
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI