Lotr of hard work...That looks great!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

stub

Gary,
         That's a GREAT job !!!!!!!!!   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Gary Z

I finally was able to put some more time into my new find. I know there are a few areas that can use a little more work, but I will stop here for now. I went with the wet sanding with 400,600,1500, 2000 and a polish with Novus #2.

AE_Collector

And a new Extensi-Cord handset cord! Very nice, looking like at least $1000 now if not a Million....

Terry

Pourme

My thoughts.....the nicks, old paint or other signs of use give that grand old phone character and help tell it's story. What a wonderful piece to own!

Great improvement, you did good!

Benny

HarrySmith

That looks awesome! I would not bother trying to perfect it either. Looks great just the way it is!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Gary....best refurb I have seen in a long time. Really beautiful. You should be vey proud...Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

I love that phone...one of my favorite finds in a long time!

I agree with Harry, you are cleaning it up the right way...perfection is not needed!
Benny

Gary Z

Thanks everyone for all your help and encouragement on this one. It was a real learning experience for me. I'm pretty happy with the results. Just goes to show...they are still out there waiting to be found. I can't even imagine where this one has been.

stub

Gary,
           Again  WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield