News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

just to let you guys know about my dog ...

Started by Babybearjs, April 01, 2019, 07:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

I have setup a gofundme account for my Dog Abby who has to have 1500.00 worth of surgery this Friday. if anyone wants to contribute, feel free to go to gofundme.com and look for "Abbys Surgery Fund" or contact me VIA PM. the link is also available through my Facebook page. I know this isin't the right area to post this, but no other sub-catagories would work... anyway, If anyone wants to help... its welcome!
John

Babybearjs

well, everyone... I finally took the dog to the vets and got all her cysts removed... came out to be less then $900 after everthing was said and done... $65/Mo. payments which helps! so now... I can start to get back on track with my phone projects... in another thread I showed the 66 blocks that I bought, and cleaned... and have another 6 on the way. that will give me 12 blocks PLUS the existing blocks that are in use. my next step is to acquire 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood to build the correct backboard for my system. I think the hard part is going to be disassembling the system. that in itself is going to be a pain! but, that won't happen until I have the new wiring... a spool of 25 pair cable and a spool of 4 pair Cat5e cable. just these alone are costing me about $1000.00... (price plus shipping) I have to save up for that... maybe I should start a gofundme page for this project?? (I don't think it would work though...)  so, we are now in April, and I will keep you all informed as to my progress... Thanks for the support! HUGS to you all!
John

Cole

I hope she is doing well now! My parents have the same kind of dog, a Cairn Terrier?

Dan/Panther

I apologize, this is the first time I've seen this post.
I just had a $2000.00 vet bill, thank the lord for Care Credit.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson