News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Carneval lighting.... interruptor...

Started by Babybearjs, June 21, 2019, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

;D I had to share this.... was given a link to Action Lighting, a company that makes ands supplies carnivals with lighting. they also sell lights for the holidays... anyway, came across this monster.... $500+ interrupter and thought it was kind of funny, when the phone company uses basically the same thing... but in a smaller less expensive version... so.... if you're looking.....   
John

Key2871

Electro mechanical pinball also used these things, those are a far cry cheaper that that is for 5 large.
KEN

Babybearjs

I just had to share that.... I was surprised at the price... but that's custom for you! the sight has some real good prices on light bulbs if anyone is looking!
John

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Babybearjs on June 21, 2019, 09:47:42 PM
;D I had to share this.... was given a link to Action Lighting, a company that makes ands supplies carnivals with lighting. they also sell lights for the holidays... anyway, came across this monster.... $500+ interrupter and thought it was kind of funny, when the phone company uses basically the same thing... but in a smaller less expensive version... so.... if you're looking.....   
With LED power loads you could probably use a phone interrupter and control it with a key phone.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Babybearjs

Yeh! I thought it was ridiculous to pay over $500 for something that could be made for less then $100... you can even find stuff through surplus stores that would work!
John