News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR TRADE: Gone - A-E Parts... odds and ends

Started by monophone_lover, April 09, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monophone_lover

I have 2 Ivory F-1 hand sets one dated 54..

i have a set of caps..for IVORY AE 40 ... there a bit shrunk however hair drier and some time it can work

ivory caps for the F-1 hand set..

I have a badly warps RED handset for the type 40 desk set.. (i forget the code number for handset)...

I have a badly damaged orgianl AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC 40 ... it is all there save for one small chip... I post photos..

in return i would like dial blanks loose or manual colored sets i can add cash..... If you can prove that you really really don't have nothing to trade... yet ... you really ... ned a part to complete your project .... then you can have pay for postage...
Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

nile green more info on request
Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

Ivory with black handrest needs TLC perfect for budget collector.... i have open face finger wheel.. and more info and pic if intrested
Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

I dont know why i got this i was in a bidding war or something.. i lost my marbles  at that time.... however it is orginal. im no expert on this i just know this is real and made from. OEM... save for the butler handle it is replacement.. it came missing i can only thing it was the reason for the damage... it is missing the part that missing in photo.. manual color set... as you know i take the loose blanks... lets.. just say i open for trade..  more photos info if asked
Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

Rob
ATCA # 4057