Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Kenton K

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

TelePlay

Wow, what an ending. Didn't see that coming?

The winner of Auction Contest #253 is Dan/Panther, who with the lucky 13th entry into the contest went high and offered the winning guess of $2,277.00 giving him his 6th auction contest win breaking a very long (almost 6 year) dry spell since his last win. His last contest win, #48, was also for a high priced phone, a $3,200 red 302. So, once again, our congratulations go out to Dan/Panther for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

Unlike the last "thud" of a contest, I really hope the seller was sitting down and had a good doctor on call. The phone was listed at $199 and over 6 days rose steadily to $510. On the final day, it rose to $910 with a bit more than 4 hours to go. Stayed there until snipe time when 2 last second bids were placed with less than 5 seconds to go but neither of those snipes topped what must have been a really high bid placed by r***e ( 219 ) about 10 hours before the auction ended to take the hone home for $2,313.88, way above most of the 20 guesses offered by all who played. The auction saw 15 bidders placing 25 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 253 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

unbeldi

Quote from: TelePlay on January 15, 2017, 03:27:33 PM
Wow, what an ending. Didn't see that coming?

There's never a way to tell what someone might pay for a phone with bad color.  :o

Pourme

Benny

Dan/Panther

I know, 6 years without a win. Dry spell is over.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Pourme

Benny