News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE 554BMP Wall Mount

Started by George Knighton, July 20, 2013, 11:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Knighton

I haven't asked a stupid question in a while, so maybe people will cut me a break.

:-)

I'd like to put into use a newly put-together 554BMP.

But I started with 302's and then moved backwards to earlier phones before I moved forward to 500's and their derivatives, and I've frankly got  confused about which wall plate is the correct one.

I hate to be an idiot but could somebody show me or point me to what wall plate to buy for a 554BMP?

Thanks very much for any help you can provide!
Annoying new poster.

Mr. Bones

Quote from: George Knighton on July 20, 2013, 11:42:53 AM
I haven't asked a stupid question in a while, so maybe people will cut me a break.

:-)

I'd like to put into use a newly put-together 554BMP.

But I started with 302's and then moved backwards to earlier phones before I moved forward to 500's and their derivatives, and I've frankly got  confused about which wall plate is the correct one.

I hate to be an idiot but could somebody show me or point me to what wall plate to buy for a 554BMP?

Thanks very much for any help you can provide!

George,

Are you wanting a plate to mate the phone up to a modular wall jack? I have a few that I have removed, since I have no wall jacks in my house.

None of them have a part # on them, although I am sure that there is one for them. More informed members will provide the Part #, I have no doubt.

I mounted mine directly to the wall, either on a stud, or with EZ-Anchors, if in between studs.

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

George Knighton

QuoteGeorge,

Are you wanting a plate to mate the phone up to a modular wall jack?

I *think* that's what I want, yes.  :-)  I believe that what I am looking for replaces the regular wall plate and has studs on it matched for the back of the BMP.
Annoying new poster.

poplar1

"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

George Knighton

Annoying new poster.