News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

ebay phone group called "antique phone lovers"

Started by southernphoneman, April 10, 2013, 07:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernphoneman

has anyone on this forum ever heard of a group on ebay called "antique phone lovers" and if so what do you think of it and are you a member of it ?

Greg G.

Quote from: southernphoneman on April 10, 2013, 07:52:39 PMhas anyone on this forum ever heard of a group on ebay called "antique phone lovers" and if so what do you think of it and are you a member of it ?

Not a member and never heard of it until you mentioned it, so I took a peak.  There are 7 members and 3 topics:

http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Antique-Phone-Lovers/Welcome-Page/Antique-Phone-Lovers/1501229096?#msg1512618489
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

southernphoneman

Quote from: Brinybay on April 10, 2013, 08:07:30 PM
Quote from: southernphoneman on April 10, 2013, 07:52:39 PM
has anyone on this forum ever heard of a group on ebay called "antique phone lovers" and if so what do you think of it and are you a member of it ?

Not a member and never heard of it until you mentioned it, so I took a peak.  There are 7 members and 3 topics:

http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Antique-Phone-Lovers/Welcome-Page/Antique-Phone-Lovers/1501229096?#msg1512618489
I think this a new group and I am a member of it but no one uses it. the only three topics on it are mine to try to jar someone into either replying or using it :)

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

southernphoneman

Quote from: HarrySmith on April 10, 2013, 08:15:25 PM
Never knew it existed but I just joined.
good harry I am glad. maybe we can get something going on it ;) :)

southernphoneman

Quote from: old_stuff_hound on April 10, 2013, 09:48:19 PM
Ebay has groups?
yes. its a very small group. 8 members, and not really getting any use, but its new so maybe in the future it will.