and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Jonathan (jsowers)

Started by Dennis Markham, August 20, 2010, 09:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!!

(And Happy Retirement, too!)

I'll bet you are enjoying the start of yet another school year, from afar! ;)

Have a great day with loved ones, and doing the things that make you happy!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Dennis Markham

WEBellSystemChristian

Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

dsk

jsowers

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes! I'll have to admit I'm not having as many work flashbacks as I used to, so retirement is working out. And the start of school, which I always dreaded even as an elementary school kid, is but a distant memory now.

All it means now is the traffic on my road ramps up about triple what it is during the summer. I live on a busy country road that ends near the bus lot of the local elementary school and the middle and high school campuses are only a couple miles up the highway. So we get lots of parent and bus traffic.
Jonathan

WesternElectricBen

Happy belated Birthday, Jonathan!

Ben

Doug Rose

Jonathan....Happy Birthday. I do miss your plating service.....but its much better to have you around......enjoy....Doug
Kidphone

jsowers

Quote from: Doug Rose on August 22, 2016, 06:49:57 PM
Jonathan....Happy Birthday. I do miss your plating service.....but its much better to have you around......enjoy....Doug

Doug, you must have me confused with another Jonathan. The only "plating" I do is collecting Blue Ridge Pottery.  ;)  You and Janet may have seen it at the flea market. See the picture below. Very colorful plates there. My grandmother Sowers had dishes like the yellow and green ones and I still use them and wash them in the dishwasher, like she did. Thanks for the wishes anyway. It's nice to be around.

Also BTW, I got myself a phone for my birthday this year. A BIN ivory 500 from 1-57 for $29.06 just showed up out of the clear blue on eBay. Picture below. It arrived the day before my birthday. It's from Toledo and has a surprise CHerry 2 number card, turned around.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371712256887
Jonathan

WEBellSystemChristian

You got a nice one, Jonathan! It looks like there's no fading either...a pretty fast cleanup ahead of you!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

Jonathan....I got my Jonathan's confused. Old age  :-X Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Jonathan...I hope your birthday was wonderful with a special phone for you....Doug
Kidphone

Dan/Panther

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Doug Rose

Happy Birthday Jonathan.

I still have my beautiful Nickeled C1 that you did a superb job on, taking much longer than you expected. You even made rivets for it!!

I hope all is well and look forward to seeing you back on the Forum soon. Later my friend....Doug
Kidphone