News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

1A2/Com Key Button Template

Started by Hill Haven Telephone Company, March 03, 2020, 05:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hill Haven Telephone Company

I made a template for the buttons on the 1A2 phones and Com Key Phones.

Attached in  PDF Format.     Just add your text,  Print and cut them out. 

Enjoy

Key2871

You can get key destinations from Mike sandman enterprises, I have several sheets still in my box of stuff.
KEN

Oh cool didnt know that.     Figured i would make my own and share the template for people

compubit

You can also purchase a square punch (on Amazon) that cuts the squares perfectly. I don't remember the exact cost, but it wasn't expensive, IIRC.

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Key2871

I used to make photo copies then I got a warehouse full of homes and got a lot of those, the hardest part was cutting them out so they fit well..
I had a program on my computer way back, did the 565 series Desi strips you could put in a type writer and make your own. They came out nice.. But that was a long time ago now.
EDIT.. Actually I just checked and could not find them. I may not have put in how they worded them, I don't know.
KEN

Babybearjs

I just went with Frank Harrels templates. they work and are changable. I just use card stock when I print out my designation strips.
John

Well i didnt know he made them.  Didn't see them anywhere so I made my own

Key2871

Nesesity is the mother of invention. You do what you have to, to get what your looking for.
KEN

Babybearjs

always investigate other members websites... you'll be amazed at what you will find!
John