News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Re: Logic 10 (NE QSK200BX 75)

Started by Contempra, January 26, 2023, 05:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contempra

Hi you all. I've had this phone for a little over a year, never opened it before, I opened the phone at the start of the afternoon to find out if it was working, but no! The reason is that all the wires are cut and some welds are too. So , it would be difficult to redo everything without counting the hours :( .

The photos are taken with a webcam, so they are not clear, but they show what is needed (The handset cord is approximately 6 and a half feet and a little more if you stretch it.

poplar1

"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Contempra

Thanks very much David .  Mine's not working at all . All the wires are cut flush with the welds except those of the dial and the wire to plug it into the wall socket.. If I had at least the diagram (schematic) . I'd like to make it works on one line ..

RDPipes

Quote from: Contempra on January 26, 2023, 09:42:42 PMThanks very much David .  Mine's not working at all . All the wires are cut flush with the welds except those of the dial and the wire to plug it into the wall socket.. If I had at least the diagram (schematic) . I'd like to make it works on one line ..

Denis, I'll send you a PDF file on your phone with diagram via email, it's too big to post here.

RDPipes