News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

G'night, sleep tight...

Started by Greg G., July 18, 2010, 02:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I can tell when all you day people start to hit the sack, no more new replies or even new ones since my last visit.  I'm good for another couple hours, until I do like this guy - fall asleep at the computer.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

G'night Briny....sleep tight!

Terry (also in the Pacific Time Zone @ 11:45PM)

Bill Cahill

Although it's Tuesday for you guys, it's still my Monday. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in over two weeks.
I'm going out to dinner, er, lunch in a few min.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

McHeath

I'm not a night owl anymore, pretty much need that 8 hours of sleep.  Up each day at 5:30 to get ready for work cuts into the late night routine. :) 

Then there was the glorious Wasted Youth Era™, when 3am runs to get a burger were the norm.  Amusingly on the other side of that is old age, like my 80 year old mom who seems to sleep about 4 hours a day, usually during the day, and is up all night.  Her and Letterman are tight. :)

Bill Cahill

With me I'm up all night because I can no longer sleep.
Darn!
I have to take cat naps during the day....  :(
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

bwanna

sorry, i can't stay up all night to keep you company, greg. 5:30am comes awfully early for this ole gal! ::)
even on weekends, i can only manage to sleep in til about 7am. >:(
donna

Shovelhead

Try 5 A.M. :o

Even on weekends I'm up by 6 unless it's a garage night, then maybe 8

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

JorgeAmely

Quote from: bwanna on July 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM
... awfully early for this ole gal! ::) even on weekends, i can only manage to sleep in til about 7am. >:(

Donna, you are not giving yourself enough credit.  ;)
Jorge

Greg G.

Quote from: bwanna on July 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM
sorry, i can't stay up all night to keep you company, greg. 5:30am comes awfully early for this ole gal! ::)
even on weekends, i can only manage to sleep in til about 7am. >:(

When I was working days I was the same way, except I had to report to work around 5am, which meant getting up around 3am.  Ugh.  I LOVE working swing hours!  Stay up late, sleep in as long as I want, and still get in an 8-10 work day.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e