News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Can anyone have a book or the booklet for my phone " Duofone 10 " Radio Shack ?

Started by Contempra, December 21, 2013, 01:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contempra

hi to you all.. I recently bought an old push-button phone. It works properly but I have no booklet with my phone and for some buttons on it I don't know what mean or the purpose of them utility.  if anyone have a scan or a PDF i'll be very happy . Thank you in advance. I can't find it on the web..

Some pictures :

JimH

I looked online for you, and I couldn't find anything either.  I don't know how old that is, but it seems nothing is available on Radio Shack's website.  If I were you, I would wait for one to go up for sale on ebay, that hopefully has a manual with it, and maybe you could talk the seller into copying it for you, you could offer to pay them.  Hope that helps.
Jim H.

poplar1

Did you try this:
store--(light on?)--press a memory location--dial number to be stored--store button.
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Contempra

Quote from: JimH on December 22, 2013, 03:20:56 PM
I looked online for you, and I couldn't find anything either.  I don't know how old that is, but it seems nothing is available on Radio Shack's website.  If I were you, I would wait for one to go up for sale on ebay, that hopefully has a manual with it, and maybe you could talk the seller into copying it for you, you could offer to pay them.  Hope that helps.

Yes i'm gonna do that Jim because I couldn't find anything on the web :( i'll wait...thanks very much.:)

Contempra

Quote from: poplar1 on December 22, 2013, 03:23:54 PM
Did you try this:
store--(light on?)--press a memory location--dial number to be stored--store button.

Yes I tried them all and all work great.. I'm gonna do what jim  said to me. i'll wait for a seller on E-bay for a manual or a scan page or more ;) . thanks for your response David.