"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Vintage ITT Series 500 Tan Rotary Dial Desk Telephone

Started by Contempra, November 07, 2013, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Great Price ;D

For postings about eBay auctions 2 things that should be done.
First, shorten the link! All you need is this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/380762285774
Next: include a picture. In a couple of months the link will be dead after eBay removes the item so no one will know what we were talking about, a picture helps.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

G-Man

Depending on your location it most likely would be cheaper to buy one for $3-4 at Goodwill or a yard sale than having to pony-up for the shipping charges.

Contempra

Hey Harry i'm a newbie here....:D so be cool with me my friend...I participate on this forum because I like this it even if not my own language and because the hobby for collecting  phones is my favorite hobby. Before collecting old bicycles and wristwatches..;)

HarrySmith

I know you are a newbie! Welcome!
I am being cool, just offering suggestions ;D
If you look back far enough you will see where I got the same "advice" after my post about an auction. You seem to be doing just fine with the language from what I have seen! I love old phones too, that's why I am here! we all have contracted Phonitis and there is no known cure ;)

If you want to see uncool join the listserve for TCI & ATCA. Some real winners over there! That's why I choose to participate here more than there. Much nicer people who are all eager to help!

Bicycles and watches ??? To each his own I guess :D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Contempra

euh... your suggestions are welcom don't worry..:D i'm friendly...I've seen a site where we are obliged to subscribe to be able to be part of the club and to see their documents but i can't remember...

Sure !,, I collected some very old Bycicles like C.C.M , Philips, and others..

I also collected old wristwatches of trademark Seiko, Bulova and others. now I just sold it a few years ago. But, the taste of collectible new came back hahaha... now these are phones... it's also expensive that buying an old antique bicycle