Main Menu

VINTAGE OLD FASHION BELL SYSTEM TELEPHONE

Started by Perry, February 05, 2009, 02:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

I love the horse!  I'm gonna have to borrow that for the radio show forum. ;D
= DARRIN =

Bill Cahill

Ah, guys. You're no fun. I'm gonna pick up my toyz, and, leave the toy box.....  :D ;D
Bill Cahill  ;D :-X

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

McHeath

I wonder if I could get that animated beaten horse thingie to work at the next staff meeting at work?

HobieSport

Dennis; No problem at all.  Beating the dead horse made me laugh and was very appropriate!

Heath; Maybe the horse beating thingy could be our new state flag? 
I just read that they might actually pass the state budget soon.  Looks like another big bite out of education.  Argh.
I can't imagine what it might be like working in the school system.  I worked in State Parks and the rules and regulations were so crazy we almost couldn't get any work done.  My Dad taught second grade in the Valley in the '50s for Hispanic migrant workers' children.  When he asked them what they liked to read, of course they said "comics!".  So they all learned to read with comic books, until the school principal put an end to those shinanigans.  One day there was a very rare snow and the kids had never seen snow so he took the whole class out to play.  He got fired for that.

Bill; Awe, come on.  I'm sure we can find something else to make fun of.  Like the aqua colored sink and stove and the classic googie wallpaper in certain peoples' 1950s' vintage kitchens... ;D

McHeath

Hobiesport:  Don't even get me started about publik educayshun, I'll rant for days!  Suffice it to say the system has gone mad.

Bill:  I've got a bathtub that matches your oven!  So we just went ahead and painted the walls to match, and shazam, it looks pretty cool in there now. 

TelePlay

Quote from: Konrad on February 07, 2009, 10:40:11 AM
It is worth the money as it is the earliest 302 known to exist.  We all thought the 302 started in 1937.  But if this is more than 75 years old that would make it 1934 or earlier.

And, is this GE's first phone?

http://tinyurl.com/3tf2jub