News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Western Electric P/U Mushroom Phone

Started by Doug Rose, August 07, 2016, 09:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Jan got up at 3:30 AM to go to the Flea market this morning while I slept. Good thing she did, as this was the first thing she found....... in the dark!

All dated match 12-59, fully functional just need a power supply for the lamp. Such a good girl....Doug
Kidphone

TelePlay

Doug,

That is one nice find. Great condition, including the base feet.  How much did it cost? And, what was the finder's fee?   ;)

You going to keep it or sell it?

Pourme

Nice find. I have neverseen one of those in person. What a wife!....I can't ever imagine my wife purchasing a phone...
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

WEBellSystemChristian

Great find, Doug... :'(

It even has the original cap (yet screwed on backwards), and the plastics are in great shape!

If I ever find myself in the Boston area, I'm visiting that flea market!!! :o
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

Quote from: TelePlay on August 07, 2016, 09:32:04 AM
Doug,

That is one nice find. Great condition, including the base feet.  How much did it cost? And, what was the finder's fee?   ;)

You going to keep it or sell it?

$25 was the cost, it will be on eBay at 12 PM EST

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291839560000?
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Can't beat a find like that, Doug!  As you would say, this time you bit the bear.  I also noticed the mushroom cap is on backward but the new owner can straighten that out with little effort.  Congratulations!  Would be a good one for the next auction contest.

~Dennis

Doug Rose

Thanks Dennis....Jan found it before the sun came up. It is on eBay now.....Doug
Kidphone

tell302man