News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Find of the month January 2021

Started by Jim Stettler, January 01, 2021, 09:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Find of the Month - January  2021  *** Vote for Four ***

oldguy's                AE touch tone 3 slot                                                 $125.77.     shopgoodwill
7 (29.2%)
Butch Harlow's Stromberg-Carlson 2 boxer                                            $100.00      Antique shop
7 (29.2%)
LarryInMichigan's  mottled brown bakelite NE Uniphone w/ NU handset.   $58 total             eBay
14 (58.3%)
tubaman's Grey Connecticut                                                           US  $39 total             eBay
9 (37.5%)
markosjal's  Kellogg Redbar                                                                 $25.00              Facebook
2 (8.3%)
FABphones' old pair Relay Automatic Telephone Company                      $285 pair total       on-line
11 (45.8%)
SUnset2's Ericovox Speakerphone for                                       about   $35.00 w/ship        eBay
6 (25%)
Kenton K's                             WE oxford grey 501                               $30                        Local
18 (75%)
countryman's clear "880L" cordless phone                           about $20 US w/ship                eBay
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: February 06, 2021, 08:08:45 PM

Jim Stettler

I have been putting together the FOTM poll for January 2021. I will post the poll later tonight

Many of the nominations did not include full criteria. I made my best guesses where possible.

The criteria is included in the first post of each contest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REF:  http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=24696.msg245254#msg245254

Please follow the criteria:

A Nomination Should Include:

1) where and/or how the item was found.
2) the price & shipping cost.
3) the forum link to the topic discussing the find.
4) the eBay link if won there.
5) other information of importance about the find (why the item is very important to you for any reason).
6) one or two pictures of the item.
7) 1 nomination per member for the month.  'paired' that were purchased together and seem to of been together for a long time are exceptions .

Thanks,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Jim Stettler

The January FOTM poll is posted.
Vote for 4
It runs 5 days.
Thanks,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.