News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

This is my first NE 352

Started by Contempra, January 18, 2023, 11:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poplar1

That looks OK. You just need to connect the line: red to L1 and green to L2-Y.

(I assumed that L1 and L2 were on a separate terminal block, as in a 354. However, they are in fact on the induction coil, just like in a 302.)
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

MMikeJBenN27

Your hunch is correct, this is not the correct handset.  Should be an F type, but it will work fine as it is, just doesn't look right.

Mike

Contempra

Quote from: poplar1 on January 19, 2023, 02:14:27 PMThat looks OK. You just need to connect the line: red to L1 and green to L2-Y.

(I assumed that L1 and L2 were on a separate terminal block, as in a 354. However, they are in fact on the induction coil, just like in a 302.

Indeed yes, they are on the induction coil exactly like one of my 302 phones . Thank you David .

Contempra

Quote from: MMikeJBenN27 on January 19, 2023, 04:06:57 PMYour hunch is correct, this is not the correct handset.  Should be an F type, but it will work fine as it is, just doesn't look right.

Mike

Indeed, looking at other phones like mine, I realized that I did not have the right handset. But it works fine with the correct connections to the terminal.. But I have a few phones that have handsets that would go well on my 352