Main Menu

What part are you always in need of??

Started by Doug Rose, May 20, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEBellSystemChristian

Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

andre_janew

Actually guys, they would select a 19 year old with a badly damaged brain that could be thrown away. 

TelePlay

For me, it's been D1 base plates with the retainer ring and mounting screws.

Dan/Panther

Thanks Doug.
I figured, I'm not going to find a good one, so I better give it my best shot. If I recall,, I paid like $77.00, still not cheap, but it looks great, and I have no plans in getting rid of the phone anytime soon.

The 19 year old body has some use, a 19 year old brain, not so much.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

TelePlay

Quote from: Dan/Panther on May 22, 2016, 11:17:01 AM
The 19 year old body has some use, a 19 year old brain, not so much.

Well, that's mostly true these days except for the exceptions, which are few and far between, but at least three of which we have on the forum, WEBellSystemChristian, WesternElectricBen and LM Ericsson. There may be others but these are three I know off that stand apart from the mass of those stuck in the morass of young life today.

WEBellSystemChristian

Quote from: TelePlay on May 22, 2016, 10:05:57 PM
Well, that's mostly true these days except for the exceptions, which are few and far between, but at least two of which we have on the forum, WEBellSystemChristian and WesternElectricBen. There may be other but these are two I know off that stand apart from the mass of those stuck in the morass of young life today.
Aww, thanks John!

I don't think my brain is in very high demand. Who would want a brain filled with telephone information? ;D
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Greg G.

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on May 21, 2016, 10:00:16 PM
Where would the 19-year-old's brain go? ;D

Where every teenage male's brain is already, and it ain't his head!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Quote from: Brinybay on May 23, 2016, 12:54:04 AM
Where every teenage male's brain is already, and it ain't his head!

Once again, refer back to Johns reply #19.......

Quote from: TelePlay on May 22, 2016, 10:05:57 PM
Well, that's mostly true these days except for the exceptions, which are few and far between, but at least three of which we have on the forum, WEBellSystemChristian, WesternElectricBen and LM Ericsson. There may be others but these are three I know off that stand apart from the mass of those stuck in the morass of young life today.

Phonesrfun

Aww, a 19 year old brain isn't so bad.  I remember when I had one, and that is probably only one of the few things I do remember>   :P
-Bill G

Fabius

Imagine having your brain in a 18 year body. Having that body with the knowledge and experience you have today.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Dan/Panther

Quote from: Fabius on May 23, 2016, 12:09:19 PM
Imagine having your brain in a 18 year body. Having that body with the knowledge and experience you have today.

Christian;

You guys here are the exceptions to a wide spread rule.

Fabius;

I would become a very dangerous person to the ladies. 45 years of experience of what doers not work.
However can you imagine IF you could go back and relive a bit with what you know now.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Greg G.

Quote from: AE_Collector on May 23, 2016, 11:21:06 AM
Once again, refer back to Johns reply #19.......

I'm speaking from experience - I used to be 19!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e