News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Change is Good...REALLY??

Started by Doug Rose, November 08, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Looks great, Doug.  I have spent a lot of time just looking.  I still it would make a great phone jig-saw puzzle.

~Dennis

Weco355aman

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on December 04, 2014, 06:24:43 PM
Quote from: Weco355aman on December 04, 2014, 05:49:03 PM
Any idea how many phones you have.
Funny! I bet you cannot count all of your phones.

Ben
Hi Ben
I have about 700 phones.
Phil

HarrySmith

Great job, Doug. I dread having to move all my phone stuff and I have very little compared to that!
If you get rid of the Seagram's mirror and the Beatles poster you can display another 10 phones!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

The upstairs now has new carpeting and it looks great. What a PITA!!!! We have three big rooms upstairs and the carpeting guys came back three different times. Phone Room first, everything put back in or removed. Master Bedroom, everything moved out and then the Guest Bedroom. A lot of heavy lifting. Janet is amazing.

I have finished the Phone Room, this was more work than I imagined and I imagined it to be a HUGE project. I do think I planned it out well and right now, I wouldn't change anything that I did.  Now that I am done, I can say I am very happy with the end result....BUT this will be the carpet as long as I am here. Never again!

Here are the Final Photos....Doug

Kidphone

Doug Rose

two more pics
Kidphone

Signguy

Doug

Very nice.

Getting a new carpet may be tough BUT not as hard as trying to add new wall space.
Of course a nice 20'X30' addition out the back of your house would help.

Cheers.... Ell

Russ Kirk

Your new phone room looks fantastic!!!

What happened to the basset hound?
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Doug Rose

Russ.....he is there, just sitting on the floor next to the chair in front of the switchboard....Doug
Kidphone