Auction 38 - Automatic Electric 80 in clear plastic

Started by Dan/Panther, November 01, 2009, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig T

If it is not too late to get in I will go $150.00. Thanks! :D

Dewdrop

Debbie

Dan/Panther

Nice of you to join us, Do Drop In more often...Get it  ???
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bellsystemproperty

It's a nice phone, I'd buy it but I know it's going to be too much money. I still needa get an AE 40. I actually hate Ebay, but I use it a lot since it's the best place to find rotary phones for sale. Craigslist is great  ;D

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Sean

Well if it isn't too late to get in on this one, I will take 376.67.
Yep... I am an AE 35/50 and 34/40 nut.

Automatic Electric, Automatic Electric, Automatic Electric!
AE CO, AE CO, AE CO!
Monophone, Monophone, Monophone!

All hail King Almon Strowger!

McHeath

Sean

Five hours to go and its only at $50... Have mercy I am so far off.
Yep... I am an AE 35/50 and 34/40 nut.

Automatic Electric, Automatic Electric, Automatic Electric!
AE CO, AE CO, AE CO!
Monophone, Monophone, Monophone!

All hail King Almon Strowger!

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

JorgeAmely

Jorge

Craig T

Dan

Because you were within 50 cents under the actual retail price, you have won BOTH showcases!!! The first showcase is a pair of classic chevys--a 1960 Impala convertible and  a 1963 Corvette split window coupe. The second showcase is a complete set of colored  SOFT PLASTIC  WE500 telephones and a lifetime supply of Rice-a -Roni, the SanFrancisco treat!!
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

bellsystemproperty

Tom you must post lots of highly detailed pictures of the phone. It's an Automatic Electric but I always say Monophone since it sounds better. Monophones are awesome, congrats.  ;D ;D ;D

bingster

Kyle, Tom didn't actually win the phone.  Our little auction contest is nothing but a guessing game.  An interesting phone will be posted, and then all the members chime in on what they think the phone will ultimately sell for.  Nobody actually bids on it.  I was wondering what you meant by your post earlier in the thread, but have no fear... we don't actually make you bid on the phone.  Now, next time... guess a price! :)
= DARRIN =

bellsystemproperty

No, what I thought is that Tom was the one who had purchased the phone on eBay. I know you guys can't actually give away the phones  ;D (if you win the lotto you better though :D). Now when I think about it it would be crazy to pay so much for a phone when at the phone show you could probably buy half of all the phones there.