News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 48 - NOS WE 302 in Red Plastic

Started by Doug Rose, March 18, 2010, 02:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

This is perfect for the next auction.   If Dan or Dennis could move this over to the auction forum, it will be official.
= DARRIN =

AET

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!  Oh how I'd love that to sit on my shelf next to a lovely red 500 that I got from a good friend as a Christmas gift :)  Very interesting about the surplus of 302s by the way Jim S!
- Tom

Netdewt

bingster

It's official, this is the next auction contest subject! 

Get your guesses in quickly, as the auction only has a few days left, and all bids have to be in before the auction's final day!  What will it bring, gang?  Will you be the next winner? 
= DARRIN =

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Doug Rose

I'll stay at $5000, although I think its low.....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

baldopeacock

If the economy was strong it would bring big money, but I'm going to bet low on this.  $1616 is my guess.

Dan/Panther

I would love to know how much the seller gave that old couple for the phone. That would put them in the same age bracket as my Mom, and she has absolutely no idea of the value of vintage items. She still thinks things are worth what they sold fore originally.
I would bet the farm, he paid less than $100.00 for it and knew what he was getting.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

baldopeacock

You may remember a clear 302 that was on eBay some time ago.   I emailed the lady - she bought it at a yard sale for next to nothing, was hoping she might get ten or twenty dollars for it.    Had no idea what she'd bought.   It ended up bringing over $2500 if I remember correctly.   If the economy were better she'd have probably gotten well over three grand.

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

AET

- Tom

McHeath