"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

F1 Handset looks like crap

Started by WesternElectricBen, June 10, 2013, 10:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Ben,

It is always my pleasure to help you. I just might get all crazy, old-person-like, and work on technique on one of the really mongrel F1s I have, this weekend. Now, that there, Sir, is partyin'! ;)

I will take before, during, and after pics, especially if successful, and maybe we can make a sticky-able tutorial.

Wish me luck!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: Mr. Bones on June 11, 2013, 10:37:46 PM
Ben,

It is always my pleasure to help you. I just might get all crazy, old-person-like, and work on technique on one of the really mongrel F1s I have, this weekend. Now, that there, Sir, is partyin'! ;)

I will take before, during, and after pics, especially if successful, and maybe we can make a sticky-able tutorial.

Wish me luck!

Best regards!

Once again, thank you thank you! Good luck can't wait to see the pictures!
Ben

Mr. Bones

Thanks, Ben!

Only problem is, I don't have any shiny phones to set it upon, if I'm successful! :D

Have a good night, and best wishes!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: Mr. Bones on June 11, 2013, 11:07:05 PM
Thanks, Ben!

Only problem is, I don't have any shiny phones to set it upon, if I'm successful! :D

Have a good night, and best wishes!

Good night!

McHeath

Yeah I've tried the shoe polish trick as well, and it can do wonders.  For really bad ones that have no particular great value I just paint them. 

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: McHeath on June 11, 2013, 11:54:59 PM
Yeah I've tried the shoe polish trick as well, and it can do wonders.  For really bad ones that have no particular great value I just paint them. 

I have no tallent with spray paint...
Ben