and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 168: WE 1958 Date Matching Clear 500 - Ended 3-26-15

Started by TelePlay, March 19, 2015, 09:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

TelePlay

Here's the 3% "no crowding" gap spreadsheet for this contest with 15 16 guesses.

Available guesses or guess ranges are shown in GREEN within the small upper right black bordered box.

( click on the table to enlarge the image )

$797.50

TelePlay

I was told that the text found on the inside of the housing under the emblem is consistent with WE markings. If so, the following picture is the one provided by the seller but cropped, enhanced and flipped so it looks the way it would read if looking at it from the inside of the housing.

HarrySmith

Thanks! I was trying to read that but couldn't quite get it. I guess you have a better program!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Kenton K

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #168 is WEBellSystemChristian who with the 2nd entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $895.00 giving him his 5th auction contest win and two wins in a row! Our congratulations go out to WEBellSystemChristian for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone was won by h***m ( 1112) ) with his one and only bid placed just 4 seconds before the auction ended to take the phone home for $807.22. It sold for a less than a lot of people thought it would. The phone was listed at $9.99 rose to $221 in the first day or so of the auction and sat there until the last few days before it ended. It sat at $737 a few hours before the end and the last second snipe once again did the trick. The auction saw 11 buyers placing 43 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 168 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.