Previous topic - Next topic

I'll go with $975.00

-----------------------

EDIT:  adjust down to $970.40, 3% below the earlier guess of $1,000.00

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Mr. Bones

$970.00 for me, please, if I can fit in.

Best regards!

----------------------------------------

EDIT:  waiting for a revised guess
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Quote from: Autonut on April 05, 2015, 05:28:15 PM
I'll go with $975.00

-----------------------

EDIT:  adjust down to $970.40, 3% below the earlier guess of $1,000.00

Sure I can live with that. $970.40 it will be.

McHeath

Hmm, curious phone.  I'm guessing $425 dollars.  There is a lot of interest, but it's kinda an odd ball so I don't think the total will be that high. 

TelePlay

Here's the final 3% "no crowding" gap spreadsheet for this contest with 17 guesses.

Available guesses or guess ranges are shown in GREEN within the small upper right black bordered box.

( click on the table to enlarge the image )

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #170 is kleinkaliber who with the 10th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $1,500.00 to give him his 5th auction contest win! Seems all who played undervalued the final selling price of this item but kleinkaliber undervalued it the least (the highest guesser – which is going to increase his average miss percentage which was 1.02%) so a big congratulations go out to him for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone was won by 2***8 ( 3661 ) with his one and only bid placed just 8 seconds before the auction ended. That last second snipe was higher than two other snipes placed by two bidders with less than 8 seconds to go to take the phone home for $1,675.00. The phone was listed at $0.99 and rose steadily to about $400 during the 10 day auction. It must have been an exciting end in that the price rose from $400 to $1,675 by way of more than 25 bids in the closing minutes of the auction. The auction saw 16 buyers placing 63 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 170 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

kleinkaliber

I thought I was being overly optimistic that this phone would bring a high price. Was rather suprised to see that I had won this contest.