News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Four Seasons Phone - eek!

Started by tubaman, June 30, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubaman

I'm sure somebody will love it......... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOUR-SEASONS-TABLE-TELEPHONE-FOUR-RECEIVERS-TO-CHANGE-WITH-THE-SEASONS/183296435642
:o

"FOUR SEASONS TABLE TELEPHONE.  PUSH BUTTON OLD STYLE PHONE WITH FOUR EXCHANGEABLE HANDSETS.  EACH ONE HAS WATER GLOBES FOR EACH SEASON, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL AND WINTER.  THE WINTER HANDSET IS DISCOLORED ON ONE SIDE (SEE PICTURE) - DOESN'T EFFECT FUNCTION.

VERY MILD WEAR NOTED.  SORRY I DIDN'T CLEAN OFF DUST (I'LL CLEAN IT BEFORE SENDING)"

twocvbloke

It's perfect, it can spend all the seasons in the attic away from people's sight...  ;D

tubaman

Quote from: twocvbloke on June 30, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
It's perfect, it can spend all the seasons in the attic away from people's sight...  ;D

It's only $8.99 - are you going to buy it and save the rest of us from having to suffer?
We'd all be eternally grateful......
;D

twocvbloke

Don't have the money, spent my last non-food £40 on a Betamovie camcorder...  ;D

tubaman

I saw the camcorder in the "Off Topic" thread - nice piece of kit!
Your £40 is undoubtedly better invested in that than $8.99 would be in this "lovely" phone.
:)

twocvbloke

That and the Betamovie looks so much nicer than that phone does...  ;D

FABphones

I hope the Winter handset is a 'precious thing' (snowglobe).
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Key2871

Now I can truly say.... I've seen it all.
Wow, the time it took to think this up, the time to make.. this.. work of, yea this piece of... This total waste of time and money.. oh boy the emotions this churns..
KEN

Jim Stettler

There is a similar Coca-cola telephone. It comes with a regular handset and a snow globe handset.
It is just as pointless.
JMO,
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.