News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bill Geurts - Phonesrfun

Started by bwanna, April 29, 2010, 10:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Thanks, everyone, the birthday was great.
-Bill G

Vern P

Bill,
Good to know that you had a great (^!)st birthday. But what we want to know is did you get any telephones ??

Vern

Phonesrfun

I bought myself a soft plastic moss green 500 with a gray handset cord from Mark Scola.

Happy Birthday to me!
-Bill G

Dewdrop

Happy Birthday Bill

Sorry I'm late with the greeting.

Hope you have a SUPER week!

Debbie
Debbie

AE_Collector

Happy belated birthday from Beijing China Bill. I knew that the club needed a member from China so I travelled over here (at club expense of course) just to fill the void. And thanks for the generous expense account Dennis!

Hope you had a great birthday Bill and three of us collectors (that I know of so far) from Vancouver will see you in June.

Terry

AE_Collector

Hey! Look where I was last year at this time! It was a fantastic trip.

But, as we turn the page on the calendar, look what day it is ... well almost....it is still April 28 for a couple more hours here in the Pacific Northwest but forget that, pretend it is Monday April 29 and let's all wish Bill a fantastic birthday in Walla Walla Washington! It's a good thing I checked cause my IPad hasn't heard of Walla Walla Washington but apparently it HAS heard of Wallace Wallace Washington! Now honestly, if it weren't for Bill would anyone ever have a reason to say Walla Walla Washington? I didn't think so.

Bill "Phonesrfun" Geurts organises our Pacific Northwest Phone Show each year for which we are eternally grateful and of course he helps anyone and everyone with their phone problems here on CRPF every chance he gets.

Thanks for everything Bill and we all hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

Terry

stub

Bill,
       Hope you are well and have a great BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Mr. Bones

Bill, have a Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the many times you have assisted me, and patiently answered my questions! It is greatly appreciated, Sir!

With my very best regards to you and yours!

Terrence
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Bill!  Have a great day with many more birthdays to come!!

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

southernphoneman

Phonesrfun

Wow-ee

Thank you everyone!  One little piece of fun related to getting older.  Even though I am still trying to carry on the work of Pnce de Leon in trying to find that fountain of youth, I should report that I haven't found it just yet.  But when I do, I'll let you all know, I promise.   ;D

Thanks all

-Bill
-Bill G

Gilas

Hope you have a great birthday and can't wait for the Seattle show.  I will actually get to attend this year!!

Mike

DavePEI

The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001