Scott K. collection

Started by Scott, March 14, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitar1580

Thanks!  Nice group of 202 colors.

Josh

Scott

Scott

I spent a cold and snowy day today to gather up the multi line phones I have. These phones have never been in the same place at the same time since I have had them and I have never displayed any of them.
From left to right;
510 12/55  (needs a lot of attention)
510 2/56
544B 8/58
466AC 8/52
464 HC-3 7/50-I 

Scott

New addition to the multi line phones I have. It's funny to me that I never even tried to start collecting these. But, I guess I am now.

Scott K.

Scott

swirled connector box

Babybearjs

you're ahead of me on the collecting! but, then.... you have the room, I don't..... love the multiuline phones... do you have the equipment to run them?
John

Scott

Thank you John. No I don't have the equipment to run them. I never went looking for any of these. They found me.  :)

Scott K.

Key2871

I've seen many 42As that were swirled. Some looked really cool. I had no idea those too would be collectable.
KEN

Scott

And more.

Scott

Update of 1702Bs and Birds.

Scott

For years now I have been looking for a 702B Ivory rotary Princess telephone. Can someone confirm they actually exist. The color was released in 1967 according to Paul F.'s site (thank you Paul F). I do have a touch tone. Just wondering if I should keep looking. Thank you .

Scott K.

Key2871

Yes they do exist. Nice ones are harder to find in some areas. But they are out there.
Have you looked on ebay?
EDIT: I looked on ebay after this was first posted, there are a couple, that could be cleaned up nice. But the rest are either faded or modular.
KEN

Scott

Thank you Ken for the reply. I have taken a chance on a few of those listed as Ivory. Even after I scrutinized each photo before purchasing they ended up being faded white. So I was hoping someone had one in their possession to confirm they exist.

Regards,
Scott K.

Key2871

Yup I understand, but the ones I looked at were indeed Ivory. Some pics are hard to tell, but I've seen many a picture fadded and dim,lighting, and can tell 99% of the time.
Especially with the handset removed thats a tell tale sign.
So your looking for a non modular Ivory set.
I can keep my eye out for any in my area.
I am particular about what sets I collect. Because I've had a lot in my years, and not just anything will I buy, it has to be restorable no cracks etc.
KEN

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Scott on October 24, 2020, 12:11:20 PM
For years now I have been looking for a 702B Ivory rotary Princess telephone.  Just wondering if I should keep looking.
Always keep looking. There are lots of exceptions on colors vs the official info. Since  Ivory appears to be official there are probably some out there.
There were some early princess sets made with 'soft' plastic. The soft plastic colors don't seem to show up as official colors.
JMO,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.