News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello long time no see

Started by Craig T, April 16, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig T

It's been a good 6 years or so since i signed on last. Still out here picking up good phones now and again. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to some old friends. Dennis, Jorge, Dan the Panther, Donna, keysys, many others. How has everyone been?

AE_Collector

Thanks for stopping by! I certainly recognize the name. I think most that you mention are still here except Donna....she's been AWOL for a long time now. Great to hear from you again.

Terry

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

JorgeAmely

Craig:

Nice to see you again. As the dial returns, life goes on. What good stuff have you collected lately?
Jorge

Craig T

I will snap some pictures tonight. Ive definitely pulled in some nice phones. Nothing earth shattering, but still some desirable ones. Women have taken most of my phone money these past few years. Im sure some can relate haha.

JorgeAmely

I am sure there is a joke between women and phones that can describe your situation. If they ask you for a date, just state your birthday month and year.  ::) :P
Jorge

Pourme

Hello Criag,

I wish I was spending money on women....My wife gets upset enough when I spend money on phones... :D

Good to "meet" ya!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Dennis Markham

Hi Craig, good to have you back!

~Dennis

FABphones

Quote from: Pourme on April 17, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
Hello Criag,

I wish I was spending money on women....My wife gets upset enough when I spend money on phones... :D.....
Benny

Spending money on women AND phones.... I'm liking the sound of that.

Because, shhhhh, (whispers...) I'm a female phone collector!     ;)

(How many of you guessed?)
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

AE_Collector

I hadn't! But to be honest.... I never really find myself trying to determine that from posts which is kind of nice...it doesn't really matter here! I know you definitely aren't alone here...

Terry