News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

A late winter

Started by Babybearjs, February 13, 2021, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

well, we finally got some snow here in Boise. 10" over 2 days.... and so late in the season.... this was suppose to be here during christmas.... must must have been held up by the pandemic.... anyway, heres what I woke up to saturday afternoon!
John

compubit

Spent today inside as it was sleeting all day.  Going out to dinner took a little bit to thaw out the car from the sheet of ice it was under...  Road we're in decent shape (hovering around -2°C)

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

RB

WOW, that's exactly what I woke up to this morning... In Dallas...
minus 9 of those inches...

Key2871

Round these here parts, we have two months left...
Well hopefully only a month or less, but living here most of my life, I reckon we have a bit to go before the spring gets sprung. Oh I can't wait! Yippee!!
KEN

Babybearjs

everyone, just be careful one the road..... like Texas, things are frozen. I'm surprised people down their wern't paying better attention to what was going on.... sad about the pileup on the freeway down there... anyway, hopefully this will be gone soon and things will start to warm up.... crazy winter this year, again....
John

Key2871

Well, here we snow again.. Oh well warmer weather is coming... Right?
KEN

Babybearjs

it better be! its now the 15th! partly cloudy here and forcast for just rain.... the snow is slowly melting and its warmer outside! suppose to be in the 40's here today....
John

HarrySmith

It's only about 82 degrees here today. I does get down to around 70 at night though.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

Oh boy Harry, that's rough. Have a hot cup of joe and get a blanket lol.
The last storm some were saying 6+ inches but we got 2 maybe 3 and I was fine with that. It's supposed to start getting in the upper 30s next week..
It's going to do be a heat wave.
KEN

Babybearjs

Harry, where are you? arizona? new Mexico? or someplace else?
John

Key2871

Florida, where it's WARM!
KEN

TelePlay

Seems winter went to Texas today freezing wind mills and covering solar panels leaving many without any power/heat in 9 degree temperatures due to the collapsed power grid.

RotoTech99

Dear Forum:

Here in Wewoka Ok, we're in between snowstorms...
Storm 2 is due around noon tomorrow.

#1 has already snarled up things pretty good, with traffic accidents, power outages, etc.

After Storm2 moves on, it supposed to warm up a bit, but it might take a couple weeks for this to go completely away.

I think Mother Nature was feeling ignored, and decided to open the door to the Siberian Express to show who's boss.

Temps around here have already hit record lows, and may establish a couple new ones, too.

RotoTech99

HarrySmith

Quote from: Babybearjs on February 15, 2021, 07:51:47 PM
Harry, where are you? arizona? new Mexico? or someplace else?

South Florida. Coral Springs to be exact. If you look at a weather map you will see the tip of Florida in red or orange, that's where I am!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

I like the warmth, but the humidity not at all.
But I'll be it's nice there right now, here it's 35 degrees and snice snow and ice... Not so nice.
Oh life in the cold belt..
KEN